The Royal Tudor Beasts collection draws inspiration from the ten stone beasts that stand on the Moat Bridge at Hampton Court Palace. These beasts signify the union of Henry VIII with his third wife Jane Seymour.
The collection’s second majestic guardian, the Yale of Beaufort, is showcased on the coin’s reverse by David Lawrence. A chainmail surface animation background texture has been added for extra security.
On the obverse side of the coin, Jody Clark’s fifth definitive coinage portrait of Her Late Majesty The Queen is featured. The coin is minted to bullion standard with 999.9 fine gold and is available in a 1/4 oz gold edition, as well as fine silver and platinum editions.
- The coins now feature the mythical Yale of Beaufort
- Contains one ounce of 999.9 fine gold
- Struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- David Lawrence designed the yale with a fierce depiction
- Chainmail surface animation background texture provides extra security